- Having experience in Sulzer weaving machine
- Suitability qualified Graduates in Chemistry or Textile Chemistry preferably from a well-recognized institute to fill the positions in Dyeing and printing Departments,
- Laboratory and Quality Control in the processing department.
- Graduate in Chemistry or Textile Chemistry
- Experience: Minimum 1 year experience required and fresher will be considered as trainee.
- Exposure: Dyeing and Printing Departments, Laboratory and Quality Control in Processing department.
- Salary: Negotiable, Commensurate with experience
P.O. Box 49010 - 00100
Closing date: 11th December 2009.